Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: AFTER MATCH HOLD AS H4 OLD {FORMAT ALPHA } (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
argh shoot me now. then i'll nfr it... Thanks John for confirming my fears. /// i just NFR'd it, an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  AFTER MATCH HOLD AS H4 OLD {FORMAT ALPHA } (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
AFTER MATCH HOLD AS H4 OLD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's been nice (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by susannah
Leah, I will, as well. -Susan...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] multiselect help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
then your probs are deeper than multiselect... devstu is the way to go. imho....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] multiselect help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Hartford, you don't do a -? &S2 you do a -? & the variable &S2 isn't getting passed...if your mult......

1) Hartford, simple answer is Use Dev Stu. no reason not to. 2) the old way of passing hand-written......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus multi segment files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Then write all possible JOIN's in your fex... preceeded by some code that determines all the user's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus multi segment files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
the difference between a flat file and a segmented one is pretty much the difference between an 8-tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managed Reporting - Hiding JOIN columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
rock you construct your JOINs actually IN the a master then make a Business View over that master. R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managed Reporting - Hiding JOIN columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
rockon, welcome to the point. what you want is called a 'Business View'. Look that up on the tech su......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI.FIL not being found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
having said that... if your drop downs are simple and you don't want to chain them, and you don't wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI.FIL not being found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Les, you want an XML file TABLE FILE SOMETHING SUM MYDESCRIPTION BY MYCODE ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toolbar in Dashboard malfunctioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
VASlim... (virginia?) repeating my mantra.. write your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loops in a multiple evoking of a single report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I find it safer to use Tony's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference between versions 7.1.4 to 7.6.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
read the New Features 76 manual that will list ......

Discussion Topic  OPTGROUP LABEL in XML dynamic dropdowns ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ive searched, i've googled.. i want to have OPTGROUP LABELs in my droplists created with ON TABLE PC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Matching file name to report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
The master is just one long record, make it A200 Its the parsing of each record in the read fex that......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLTHROUGH and NOSPLIT don't mix? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i hear you. Let us know what resolution you get, if any, would you? You know how much Waz likes to w......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLTHROUGH and NOSPLIT don't mix? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
here's all i can find in the doc "Not all line types are appropriate for placement of a Drill Throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining togethere more than three drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
come to summit, Steve. tony a & i are offering to do a presentation on chaining....

» Refine Search
» New Search