Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Querying the system for custom reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
as darin says, its not easy but that's what we call fun.... so... If you read the /ibi/WebFOCUS76/ba......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] pass variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Spence you add a line of code to your generated html form (the stuff between the -htmlform begin and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] reading variable field length and variable occurs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Ah so multiple spaces, if they were to exist, would cause problems. so i'ld read the file under a 1-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] reading variable field length and variable occurs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
try suffix=dfix,delimiter=' ' it works for csv or pipe files with variable numbers of fields. let ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Avg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yes joe safe to use, as long as you are calculating the averages from source data that exists at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Avg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
short answer: nope long answer: double verbs several ways to do this, here's one: TABLE FILE VER2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ohhhhh so, how are you determining the formulae? is there a file somewhere that says ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTP an APPENDed file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i would have taken the truly lazy way out... and the 2nd file DEFINE FILE CAR COMMA/A1=','; CAR2/Ann......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oops.. i meant 'Edit in Composer'... my edit dropdown doesn't have a find/replace... so when i have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
text editor...

i can't find search ......

totally miss the little green running man! Merry Christmas everyone!...

Neanderthals invented soap. did you know that? ......

line numbers just line numbers printing in my stocking, please. 'Edit w/ Associated Tool' to actuall......

Discussion Topic  RE: London Summit: IBI is better off independent than a subsidiary of one of the Big Boys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Remember what happened when IBM bought Lotus... ("what's lotus?" .. no lie...asked of me by 18yr old......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] .EXISTS Always returns 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect logoff in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh yeah right ok thanks francesco : p is a guy sticking his tongue out. how hilarious...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect logoff in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
francesco can you tell me how to write the url for the redirect back to the login screen? the exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: newest release of Java is ageda up the gazzink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Sydney Summit '10 you sold me!...

» Refine Search
» New Search