Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple reporting Object Filters Breaks Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-SET &ECHO = ALL ;...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple reporting Object Filters Breaks Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
turn your echo on and view source on the report to see your underlying code, to see if your filters ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing a Defered Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
We can't tell where your problem is. Can you run the fex with drilldowns if you keep the output form......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing a Defered Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
if you're running it from MRE, as Prarie says, then you should be prompted for your output variable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects vs. Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
your filter fex has just the filter code You put it in the Other Files section and you give it a mea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects vs. Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Dan, i have an idea for you (i can't test it b/c my java just broke), but put a fex in your OTHER F......

Discussion Topic  RE: New user question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you're in nashville? i went to school there. You'll be at Summit this year in June at Opryland, of c......

Discussion Topic  RE: New user question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
JDroke, the difference is that this language , Focus, has been around for decades, long before any G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue manager commands in HTML Form... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
agree w/ Gamp and PB, the use of dialog manager between HTMLFORM tags works like a charm and has si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i agree w/ Alan... my next step would be to read 1 record and take a look at the BITVAL of that blan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Funny error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
aha! a t-shirt slogan!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Day of the week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
the HPART function seems to have a problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
wow. Frank you're so right. Renee, the date-time guru, needs to comment on this one. ISO is definit......

Discussion Topic  Identity theft via unscrupulous 'headhunters' (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by susannah
Just another reminder that so called headhunters who ask for your dob and social are identity thieve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Razzle Dazzle Summit 2007 Exercise # 2 Graphs embedded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
your gif path is the right one for your site? or just copied from some example fex. You can write yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space in SubHead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
html will reduce multiple spaces to a single blank space unless your force whats called 'non breakin......

Discussion Topic  RE: nasty eda crash with format /AnV in sqlserver db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Brilliant, Ginny. thanks. Yes John, had to reboot the whole puppy. Frankie, that sounds reasonable........

Discussion Topic  nasty eda crash with format /AnV in sqlserver db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
here's a mess that cost me a whole day.. when a field in an sql db is variable format, FIELD/AnV, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: getting substring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-SET &ME = GETUSER('A8'); -SET &AL = ARGLEN( &ME.LENGTH , &ME, 'I2' ); -TYPE results of getuser fu......

» Refine Search
» New Search