Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding users to Everyone group in WF 8.1.0.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What do you mean by "WAS working"? What make you think it isn't working? We've never had any users......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding users to Everyone group in WF 8.1.0.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Everyone is a protected IBI group, it cannot be modified or changed, at least that is what I was tol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hierarchical Focus data files, materialized projections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We do the vast majority of our reporting out of FOCUS and XFOCUS data structures. Depending on need......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
jcannavo, Do you have a holiday file? If not, try creating one and see if that helps. We've had o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have several jobs that use a pre-processing fex to determine if the job is to run or not, one almo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]XLSX output is "corrupt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Using: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]One ReportCaster schedule to SFTP multiple .fex's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We don't use RC to ftp/sftp data. We generally use a Linux shell script to do that....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Unable to read file popup excel only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
It could be most anything, but the primary culprit is that WebFOCUS does not generate true .xls file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLOVED] Excel Export/Windows Security Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You also get security popups generating EXL2K and trying to open in Excel 2007 or higher. Something......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have numerous schedules that produce multiple reports. All the users get a single email with all ......

Poll  RE: Are coders a dying breed ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: Are coders a dying breed ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Output file Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We are using 8.0.08. I have Excel 2003 and Excel 2010 on my PC. Neither returns a filename of REP1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ON TABLE SET MISSING ON IN WEBFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've been using FOCUS and WebFOCUS for 30 years and never seen this documented: "ON TABLE SET MISSI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTP DYNAMICNAME with DATE in the REport name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Assuming you are on windows, have you tried to build a .bat file to do the ftp. We are on Linux and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Apply template to Excel with HTMLFORMTYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Assuming you have a report1.mht file built with Excel 2003, here's how you do it: [code} FILEDEF TMP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving Excel File to Location with Multiple Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We do this all the time using OS copy commands or secure copy. Our .fex look like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WebFocus Calendar Not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We had the same issue when we migrated from WebFOCUS 7.6 to WebFOCUS 8 and IE 8 to IE 10. Calendar ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is the number of hold files in one fex limited? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't use InfoAssist but we have fexes that have dozens of hold files. I know of no limit and I b......

Discussion Topic  RE: count distinct with D (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've never seen that with Oracle....

» Refine Search
» New Search