Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL Translator - Dropping rows on simple LEFT OUTER JOIN - Is it dependable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
jashwood, you really don't need to open 3 discussions on the same topic. You may want to read the m......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending to a tab delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This what I do: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel Template not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
All I have ever done is put a blank in cell A1 of Sheet2 when creating a template. Pondog, if you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel Template not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Pondog, you don't need the COMPOUND declaration. I've never found a use for that with Excel compoun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] A way to log procedures that have ran across entire environment?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
In my case, I could -INCLUDE DB_USER in edasprof and everything would be tracked, even report caster......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] A way to log procedures that have ran across entire environment?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You can do a search on user tracking. There are several threads covering this. I have my own metho......

I don't use "IBFS:/EDA/EDASERVE/baseapp/fexlog3.fex" in the edasprof, all I have is stuff like this:......

Put the routine in baseapp on the reporting server and put a -INCLUDE in edasprof. In the Reporting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Time error On XLSX export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Have you tried: EXL2KTXTDATE The EXL2KTXTDATE parameter allows you to specify that translated dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]EXL2K template not working in WF8104 as WF7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You need to be more specific. Is WebFOCUS giving you an error? Is Excel complaining? Saying "It d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]How to filter out max/min values in webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] MODIFY command log shows records updated but in fact they are NOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
The first thing I noticed is that you don't have the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Pivot Table Template with varying ranges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Pondod, you ask "Is there a way" Sure there is, you need a macro enabled template. You'll use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FRUSTRATED OPINIONS] GUI? Bah Humbug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
1000000000000 thumbs up for this thread. To say that I hate using the GUI is a vast under statement......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] RC Bursting to Dynamic Distribution List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Glad to know this. We are just starting an update from 8.0.08 to 8.1.05 and we use dynamic distribu......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED DAY OF WEEK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
One thing I don't see a lot of here on Focal Point is using SQL functions in WebFOCUS code. For exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migration Guide for WebFocus 8 Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We went from 7.6.11 to 8.0.08. To move Reporting Server stuff, I used tar to create a backup of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internal Server Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We have an issue with running large Excel 2010 reports with multiple worksheets with an embedded aut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Graph HOLD and PCHOLD output is different (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code indentation with dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

» Refine Search
» New Search