Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Filter Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Try this to see if this helps. TABLE FILE EMPDATA PRINT PIN LASTNAME FIRSTNAME ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Filter Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Is this something that you are looking for? TABLE FILE FIELD_SALES SUM SALES BY DEALER HEADING (di......

Hi, I'm not sure if you are using a form to pass the parameters to the webFOCUS program. If you a......

Hi, You can supply a parameter in the code like this: (WHERE &MYOPER can be GT,GE,EQ,NE,...etc, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help in configuring an ODBC data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi, Have you tried opening up the ODBC configurationa and Click the on the 'Select' option to loca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Version display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Thanks, both of the suggestions work great! Best Regards, Jimmy Pang...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Version display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi, Does anyone know of any variables or system variables that display the version of webFOCUS it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RUNSTATS in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi, I'm currently running webFOCUS against DB2 database. Is there a way to run RUNSTATS command i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Execute excel macro on Managed Reporting without excel installed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Thanks Darin for your help, much appreciated....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Execute excel macro on Managed Reporting without excel installed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi, I have a fex program in managed reporting that creates a pivot excel (with command ON TABLE HO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Report using COMPUTE after an Across and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Thank you all for your help/suggestions. I was able to use the alternative, by removing the OVER fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Report using COMPUTE after an Across and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi Leah, Thanks for your input. The solution you gave solves alignment problem. The calculation i......

Thanks for your quick response Frans. What I meant was for each Car (eg. ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, et......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Report using COMPUTE after an Across and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi, Below is a sample code of a report that I'm trying to produce with a COMPUTE using the columns ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Handling in Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Thanks Francis, it works wonders! =)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Handling in Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by fatboyjim
Hi, I have been searching for some methods of error handling and this post was the closest that I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search