Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with a Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
Not sure what relational means. (Sorry I know I'm a total Newbie!) The main datasource is JD Edwar......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with a Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
How would I re-build the table? Can I just change the format of the column in my MFD? Or would I h......

Let me throw a wrench into this whole problem..... So I was just checking the DB because our po #'s......

Still no dice, it is not recognizing POSHORT as being the same format as PONUM in the T_PROD_INVOICE......

One more thing, I double checked my field formats in the Master Files. GLPO in Master File #1 T_SQ......

Thanks for all the help so far. Still having lots of issues..... (FOC370) THE FIELDNAME USED IN JO......

When I added that in the master it won't let me parse the file to begin setting up my joins. For so......

Tom the join needs to go the other way. The host file is the T_SQL_F0911, so I want to start with t......

Discussion Topic  Trouble with a Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
Here is my scenario.... I have one file that has a PO # in it which is displayed as 8 digits all th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to convert Julian date to a normal date MM/DD/YY ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
Hi Tom, Unfortunately it did not work. See below for results.... GLDGJ is the original julian da......

Discussion Topic  Way to convert Julian date to a normal date MM/DD/YY ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
I looked through the various functions in Webfocus and can't seem to find one that will convert my J......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel not formatting my data with $ signs and commas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
Solved it by doing this: SUM COMPUTE TOTALCOST2/P12.2CM = TOTALCOST COMPUTE EXPECTCOST/P12.2C......

Discussion Topic  Excel not formatting my data with $ signs and commas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
When my report runs and outputs in Excel 2k format my first SUM value is not formatting with a $ sig......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mailing Reports with drill downs in HTML Format - Problem with SET FOCEXURL= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mailing Reports with drill downs in HTML Format - Problem with SET FOCEXURL= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.

Ginny, that doesn't work. (FOC227) THE FOCEXEC PROCEDURE CANNOT BE FOUND: fmanagers_open_po_repo......

Discussion Topic  E-mailing Reports with drill downs in HTML Format - Problem with SET FOCEXURL= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob M.
I am e-mailing reports with drill downs using report caster and I have added the following string in......

» Refine Search
» New Search