Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 46
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (919 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Extending the number of dimensions? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Hi Trav-- Hmmmmm... interesting. We've had 16 Dimensions in PMF since release 3. Typically at cust......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Trav, thanks for the feedback. We'll have a look at it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Positioning and Deletion (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
thanks. Of note; since we won't have the new WYSIWIG capability until later in 2008, we've implemen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Positioning and Deletion (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Thanks for the Feedback. We're constantly looking for suggestions like these to improve PMF. The cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Today's Tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
In PMF 2.6a, only Administrators can change a user's Today page. You'll find it on the Owner panel. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security and gadgets (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Hi Janice. Hey! You're back! Gadgets ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback In PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
There are existing reports that show feedback - for example the Metrics Breakout, and the Executive ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback In PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
1) When I go into add my first comment to a measure, it doesn't show after I hit Save. >I’ll bet you......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 2.? Release (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
I think Eric is trying to ask what is the version of WebFOCUS that PMF is running on top of. He's pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 2.? Release (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
There's a checkbox option "delete if not in new." That clears out old values. If you are completel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have any Gadget Ideas? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
PMF 4 introduced the idea of a dashboard "gadget" which is a re-usable component that shows metric i......

Discussion Topic  Have any Gadget Ideas? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Have a burning need to tell us about an idea you have for a new PMF gadget? Even better, have a bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
The way measures work, you typically are accessed to enter measures for the particular area of the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I... ? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Yes, there is a limit of 50 characters for the expression if you use the single filter UI method. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I... ? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Aha... Assuming you're using 2.6a or higher and not 2.5... On the Measure Loader there is a tab "F......

PMF Code is WebFOCUS code. I know that sounds like a mantra, but it's actually just true. PMF sets ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Breakout Booklet - PDF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
This is a server configuration issue. You need to configure the server for using the correct JSCOM3 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Refresh Maximize button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
In 76 there's a function to hide the block toolbar. This actually removes all the block button altog......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Listbox in chain not populating when "+" is in value passed to fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Plus signs are "protected" characters in HTTP - they are used in URLs as stand-ins for spaces - beca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Current vs Previous Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Glad it did the trick. O yea... one more thing... don't forget to change the column titles so they ......

» Refine Search
» New Search