Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (496 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Glad it was helpful. It's a learning curve with this security....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Instead of allowing the Resource Link on the portal, create a new page with the ContentA folder stru......

Try using the Resource Template by "Righ" clicking on the Content and clicking new Enterprise Domain......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Capturing program execution info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
This is basically what we do as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] WebFOCUS 8 and -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Luckily for me, I don't have a lot of stuff in MRE. Most of my stuff is on the Reporting Server. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] WebFOCUS 8 and -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
No it works, but you need to include your full path....

-MRNOEDIT is used to include a procedure or what ever from your Reporting Server. To get an includ......

Thanks Tom! That's interesting. I use -MRNOEDIT if I was calling a procedure on the Reporting Server......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] WebFOCUS 8 and -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Anyone testing WF 8 yet? We are in the process of testing and noticed that “–INCLUDE” no longer wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heat Maps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
That is coming in WF 8. I saw that at our User Forum yesterday....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic List not working in Report Caster Job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Yes, I would define it prior and concatenate into a single column with “email address’ , ‘ bust va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic List not working in Report Caster Job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Winnie, How does your distribution file look? I have a file that looks like this with no headings.......

I don't think you want format html or you don't want column headings. You also need to format the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard Portal - My Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Good Luck! I know I struggled with what you are looking for. Sharing here: I am just tinkering wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard Portal - My Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Hi Sandy, I as well had that criteria where I didn't want the users to have to go the Tree to pull ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TICKET OPENED] BI Dashboard -- Back Button is Breaking Navigation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
We instructed users to click on the "Views" link once you are in a Dashboard to switch to a differen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop in Presentation using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Thanks Tony for the suggestion and thanks Francis for letting me know that RC only does one HTML rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop in Presentation using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Loop in Presentation using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I stumbled across an issue yesterday and wondered if anyone else had a similar issue. In my report f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &MRUSERID in WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I user IBIMR_user not &MRUSERID, but I have it set in Custom Setting in the Administration Console o......

» Refine Search
» New Search