Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (496 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SaveSelection and Report Access? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Query information error on Excel only, not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Try adding your environment to your Trusted Sites in your browser settings....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Looking at the database, I am not seeing which table would store that actualy contents of a fex, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
All your app folders will remain on the Reporting Server file system, if that's where you have them.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Uncheck , check box and multi select tree control. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Neenz -- I gave you code in the other post that should work? Don't put it in function window_onload(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Webfocus Version 8.0.01 User Stories (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I have had my 8001 Dev environment up and running for about 2 months now. I am running on Linux for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: How to make the Tree Control intelligent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Try a little javascript. This is what I use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: How to make the Tree Control intelligent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I am pretty confident it behaves that way. I have a parent node that has over 3,000 child nodes at t......

Got Webfocus 8 installed and to provide an update they did add some new functionality to the Tree Co......

I would also be interested if you also tried using "Saved Parameters" with your tree control. I am i......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML COMPOSER IS #$#$#$ Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
When you say "embedded" the report in the HTML, doesn't it actually insert your report logic into th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved]How to call Oracle store procedure in WebFOCUS procedure script? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
We use an -INCLUDE that has the connection string that has the SQLORA in there. That way we don't ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved]How to call Oracle store procedure in WebFOCUS procedure script? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
This is what I use to call an Oracle procedure ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Setting Suggestions - Agent Data Service Limits. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
You may also want to set limitations on users meaning how many agents a user can get. You don't want......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard - Tree control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I am not sure what you are asking for on questions 2 and 3, but as far as question 1, the way I resi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 'uncheck' - Check Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
You can use javascript to uncheck the first check. There are some recent posts on how to do this....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] URL with Tree Control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
BI_Developer, You may want to look at another solution besides using the Tree Control. Look at this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Tree Control: How to disable tooltip? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I guess I have never noticed the tool tip until you pointed it out. I think I might try and incorpor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer: How to reset double-list control? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Tree Controls are my main concern at this point. Making them Multi-select a little bit easier. When......

» Refine Search
» New Search