Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (496 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio Calendar Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Tony - Thanks for the help. I opened a NFR yesterday to get an Onchange event to work on the calenda......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio Calendar Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Tony - Thanks. That's not a bad idea. I only have a single calendar that refreshes the panels. To pr......

Tony A - You have any magic in your hat that I can use to always display the calendar? Instead of ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] WF 8.0.08 - Fex that runs a set of schedules - is it complicated? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Did you find and download the doc on this? I use RESTful calls for RC jobs. I don't call from a fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Code 403 . . . wha? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I get the same error in 8.1.4 App Studio, so for now, I am just using DS 8.00.8 to edit a master fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Report Procedure Firing Twice with One Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Did you look at your tasks? I have seen it where I have had the same task assigned twice somehow....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIC_pass Exposed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I tried it in my 8.1.4 environment, but I am not seeing it, in fact I am getting prompted or getting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIC_pass Exposed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Is both your DEV and Prod on 8.1.4? Just curious. I tested it on 8.00.8 and it does not expose the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2007 Templates in 8.00.8 Assumptions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Why thanks! It's not what my clients want. They want magic. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel 2007 Templates in 8.00.8 Assumptions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Can someone validate my basic assumptions? 1. I can’t overlay a sheet that contains formulas in ce......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Easiest way to Convert a Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
If your using SQL to pull your data, you can use something like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with run-time population in App Studio Version 8104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
What version of IE or browser are you using? We are on IE 8 and it will not load controls, unless we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FORMAT SQLORA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Thanks Dhagen. I think I will just do that. Do a INSERT with a SELECT statement....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FORMAT SQLORA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I am pulling and writing data to an Oracle table with a procedure using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Absolute pathing for includes in WF8 [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I want to say Yes, it does require full paths. Migrated stuff will work, just be aware if you start ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] warning message empty file stops ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I don't recall the exact wording in 7, but in 8's Report Caster Console, you can add the FOC num to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting Serve Console - Access Denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I am thinking it's related to the upgrade. The URL has changed in 8.1.4, they have added "/wc" in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
These panels are in a single HTML, Then I throw this HTML into a panel in a portal. This may be an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Sure it should work in a Portal. I am just creating an HTML page with controls using App Studio. Dep......

Now this is 8.00.8 so it's a bit different then 8.1.4. In this picture shown, I am taking a panel "F......

» Refine Search
» New Search