Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: {SOLVED}Amper Variable usage in heading when value is _FOC_NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Okay, I did that. Same thing..I'm stuck in source....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: {SOLVED}Amper Variable usage in heading when value is _FOC_NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I just noticed I didn't have the quotes around the EVAL, so I added them and it still doesn't work. ......

Still won't let me out of the source..... ......

OOPS- I did have the dash and the quotes. It still didn't work. I checked my code again and they ......

Discussion Topic  {SOLVED}Amper Variable usage in heading when value is _FOC_NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Okay there has to be a way to do this, but I am at a loss. I have two amper variables (&Ethnicity a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Troubles With &Var in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Command populateDynamicCtrl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Do you still have my email address? I could take a look, then try to help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Command populateDynamicCtrl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
If they are chained, the values of all 5 boxes would be passed to the report. Maybe there is a prob......

And they can't be chained? Can someone make a selection of some and not all?...

I did this in ASP.NET but not WF. I'll keep thinking....

The loop code I sent you was just an example. I would only use that if resetting all of your select......

This one is courtesy Tony A. I used this code in another procedure when I had multiple selects to r......

I don't think it will. I have been switching back and forth to the GUI and it works. I have read i......

Here is my html code. ......

If it helps, this is how I used the DoResetDownChainControls(ctrl) and it should be in the file I se......

I have the ibirls3.js saved as a text file if you want it...I could email it to you. I don't see an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML launch page, running a csv output and pdf output at the same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
JG, I couldn't get this to work. Every time I added the onload in the body, my page was stuck in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML launch page, running a csv output and pdf output at the same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
JG I thought about adding a button, but really wanted it to just "magically" happen. I'm not sure h......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML launch page, running a csv output and pdf output at the same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I'm not sure this is possible but I hope someone out there has done it before and can help me out. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search