Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Command populateDynamicCtrl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Try this; doRepopulateInputControls(ctrl.getAttribute('persistentuniqueid'));...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Command populateDynamicCtrl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Try putting the 'var' in like below....if that doesn't work you may need a different function for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved by Darin Lee] Easy HTML Form Question about Buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Mark, I know this is an old post and you probably already have the answer, but I am so excited I ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining/Autocomplete/Focus issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
T you are a genius!! That did the trick! I looked all over for the right function to use to reset t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining/Autocomplete/Focus issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Tony, I just put your code into my fname.fex re-ran it and then refreshed the html page and still t......

Tony, I thought about caching and I removed it from one of my copies and it still didn't work. I st......

Tony, Thank you so much for helping me out. I tried starting with a new launch page and it didn't wo......

Tony A, I'm running on IE 8, I changed my signature. I'm wondering if this could be causing some o......

Meagher, Thanks for the info. We can hope and pray for this feature in a new release....

Francis, Yes that's what I mean. I have been searching for the Dev Studio setting but I'm starting......

I hope you don't think this is a stupid question.... I am pretty new to WebFOCUS and both my partner......

Tony, I put your code in instead of mine and I get the same result, second combobox still does not ......

Okay, I guess I've had an "Ah-Ha" momemt. I will share it with everyone. It would appear that WF ha......

Thank you. We run on IE, how do we set it to Firefox so I can use Firebug? I think what is happening......

Nope, I checked the tab order. Tabs directly from LastNameCB to FirstNameCB...

I also have custom buttons that are actually images. Don't know if it was a glitch or not but could......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chaining/Autocomplete/Focus issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I have 2 comboboxes with autocomplete javascript code and focus set to the first box. When I tab fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] chaining listboxes using lookup oracle tables. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you Tony. I asked you because I know you know what you are doing and I obviously do not. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] chaining listboxes using lookup oracle tables. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Tony, I'm having trouble with chaining that I'm hoping you can help with. I have 2 comboboxes with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get combobox to be focus on load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
SOLVED---- I guess it helps to read the help files......this worked like a charm for my focus issue......

» Refine Search
» New Search