Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer Search Control Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Version Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you Wep5622 for the response. I am definitely asking for it. I will put in a NFR. I don't k......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Version Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Hi all, We have installed TortoiseSVN and PushOk for our version control. We are having difficult......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PROBLEM IDENTIFIED] FILENAME xxxxxxxx SPECIFIED BY -HTMLFORM COULD NOT BE FOUND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Sounds like you are in a pickle, needing 7704. I wish I could help more. Sounds like a bug to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: [PROBLEM IDENTIFIED] FILENAME xxxxxxxx SPECIFIED BY -HTMLFORM COULD NOT BE FOUND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Okay George, I ran your code and it didn't work, it opened a new page with auto prompting when I cli......

Hi George, I have several links that run html pages that require parameters and they work fine. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_setCurrentSelection - how to make it work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Barry is great! I was feeling very sad for how frustrated you were. Glad to hear you are now touti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] disable dates shown inside CALENDAR control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Well now, there's an idea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the colour of datatext in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Hi Waz and Mary, This is the code you need; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Going a step further, I recently had to group by age groups. Here is what I did. I had to get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPEN] HTML Composer: background images missing from double list arrow buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you for the work around Francis. And thanks for the info J and Matt, I will pass along the con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPEN] HTML Composer: background images missing from double list arrow buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Yes, we have 7.7.03 as well but haven't done HF6 yet. That's where Barry left off with me, waiting ......

Francis, Are you using a RIA theme on your HTML page?...

Hi Francis, You are not alone. I opened up a case on this about a week ago. Waiting for Barry Sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript Reset Calendar Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
If your calendar controls are chained try this. Function: IbComposer_ResetDownChainControls How to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] HTML Composer + MRE + JavaScript: problem in FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Barry, I will be opening a case on this and requesting you. I replaced my JS code with the below W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] HTML Composer + MRE + JavaScript: problem in FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

This is what I've been using to enable and disable controls and show and hide them. I will try to f......

I haven't yet but will depending on Barry's response. Francis, I have been following your posts on ......

Hi Barry, Would this also apply to javascript that I use to enable and disable a control and when u......

» Refine Search
» New Search