Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer: What the WFFMT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Hi George, No it wouldn't be the prompt. I use this all the time and doesn't mess it up. Good to s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer: What the WFFMT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Francis, Have you checked the code for your run button to see which request_list it is pointing to? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can multiple fex's run in same frame based one at a time based on parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
michael10, AWESOME! Much simpler than what I was working on. Thanks for sharing...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can multiple fex's run in same frame based one at a time based on parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
How many fex's are you using to populate the drop down? Are you talking just a few or hundreds ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF: Image in Heading and space between Heading and Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF: Image in Heading and space between Heading and Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Well, not really what I wanted. I have seen others post their screen shot directly into the Focal P......

No the image actually sits behind the heading. I wish I knew how to post a screen shot here, I wo......

Yes, REPORT will assign the image to the location you specify on the report but not in the Heading. ......

This is how we do it. Haven't had any problems......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Where is the error message supposed to display? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
@David, Is there an WF amper variable that can be tested to see if validation has failed? I want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED with BUG] HTML Composer: All-purpose external procedure to retrieve values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
David, I have wondered this myself. What if I don't right click and save? Will it save the code fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: So very, very discouraged (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you Rob!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: So very, very discouraged (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create a Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Praveen Are you wanting your template to 'style' your reports or are you wanting a template that ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Report, TabHeading, Text, Wrap, Won't do it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Also I've noticed that with PDF, having SET PRINTPLUS = ON helps. Just sayin'...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove ALL option when there's only 1 item in dropdown? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I'm no Guru, but I had this happen once and I just changed the drop down to multi-select and uncheck......

» Refine Search
» New Search