Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (561 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]If then else statement wrapped around a where statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
...and parens. ;-) 'WHERE ( Processed_Date GE DT(&StartDate) AND Processed_Date LE DT(&EndDate......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
If you 'run deferred' you can open the deferred status page and download the files by clicking a but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inserting a variable into SQL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ABT
Dan, Thanks for bringing that up, my piece was in the middle of a loop too (setting environmental v......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Inserting a variable into SQL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ABT
Does the CAR example work? I found out in my case that since I had a variable length field, it 'hel......

Here's a CAR example. Note, I have used Alpha examples as sanity checks. You can use these as a ju......

Maybe the Decimal data type (with it's decimal) is throwing things off. Can you make an edit so tha......

The 2 pieces of this puzzle I worked on (seperately) pretty extensively last week. There may be mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &IBIMR_user but for ReportCaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Last piece of glue to hook this together. When run as is, it kept dying in ReportCaster when it cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &IBIMR_user but for ReportCaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Doug, you hit the nail on the head. FWIW, I am going with &DSTEDAUSER since that seems to correlate......

JJI, thanks for the confirmation. Basically, I have a fex that 'does stuff', but to do this stuff,......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] &IBIMR_user but for ReportCaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
In Managed Reporting, you can use &IBIMR_user variable, but this is not picked up when the same .fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Securing MFD/Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Kudos to Alan for getting the closest to what I was originally describing. I ended up going with th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Securing MFD/Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I know there's got to be an easy way to do this, could someone just point me in the right direction?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOW TO HIDE A FIELD IN A MASTER FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I am actually looking to do something very similar in my MFDs. Which manual is this located in? I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL REPORT CODE PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Try running with only one SQL statement, I think there was a recent thread dealing with multiple res......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Which to implement first, Analyzer or Governor? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ABT
Thought I'd share the reply my IBI rep gave me when I posed the same question to him. It was enligh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Which to implement first, Analyzer or Governor? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ABT
We have licenses for Analyzer and Governor and I am slated to deploy both this quarter. * All thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Editable PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
CWM, Given your other frustrations with the toolset, I think it's appropriate to mention that this f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Listing of internal error codes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I was going to suggest this one (https://www-s7.its.unc.edu/doc/ufp/xarc_errdoc.pdf), but Doug's bea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Crashed agents but successful output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
>20 By statements (in several blocks). Evidently, that's a no-no.... -ABT...

» Refine Search
» New Search