Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Simple Table Req. yields weird results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a flat file containing 10 records. I have been running my so-called simple fex to di......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error on Join and Table Request to Retrieve data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to join a field (ATTENDING_PHYSICIAN/A10 in MICUCHGC table) to another field (PCDOCNUM/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using DECODE(CPDHOLD ELSE 'XXX'); (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am working on this when I get down time from other tasks. Thanks everyone for the entusiastic sup......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using DECODE(CPDHOLD ELSE 'XXX'); (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Sorry guys...out of the office friday to argue with my car engine at repair shop. I am still gettin......

That was a mistake! Golly!...

Here are the field formats: IN CPDOCTOR FILE: PCDOCNUM/A6 PCDOCNAM/A25 IN T2ENCNTR ATTENDING_PHY......

NOOO!!!!...

Frank, I tried your example and I got a (FOC273) SYNTAX ERROR IN DECODE. My data in the TODECODE S......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using DECODE(CPDHOLD ELSE 'XXX'); (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am working on a report in which a data file provides me with a DOCID (e.g., 04059). We have other......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RC reporting problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am working at a place where we just upgraded from WF 7.1.3 to WF to 7.6.6. Here is a problem I j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seeking FOCUS code to calculate/validate VIN# (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Can you please set up your Profile to tell us the WebFOCUS release, OS Platform, etc. Thanks Tom ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Check fieldnames after a join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
After doing a join I have been using this code to view all the fields in the host file. Table File ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Dummy Column in EXL2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Problem is RESOLVED.... Sorry!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add Dummy Column in EXL2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I created a little CAR report to play around with some report layout ideas. [ TABLE FILE CAR PRINT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Count blanks in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks very much!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Count blanks in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have been trying to count the number of blank characters there are in each string below: Peter Pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract remaining charcters from alpha string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks for your replies. The problem was that I neglected to account for the input length of the pa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Extract remaining charcters from alpha string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have been working on a technique to extract the last name from file containing names in the forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDASERVE Logon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Ginny, Here is the reply I received from our Sys Admin. "We don't use OPSYS - we use LDAP securit......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDASERVE Logon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks, Ginny. I will pass it on. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search