Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru report painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
I just found out this- If i SET the 'from' and 'to' dates to ' ' the first IF statement SETs the va......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru report painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLD1 FORMAT ALPHA does not work either. I just tested this code below. fex runs f......

Hi, When I hardcode the values instead of using amper variables, I am able to open the hold file an......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL passthru report painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi, The below code works fine when i try it in the command console. In the procedure viewer, when i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Capturing amper variables in javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi I tried !IBI.AMP.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] centering an OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi Tom, Right. And that is exactly what I want- To center be able to sort. Is that possible or tha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] centering an OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
I have this sample OLAP report that I need to center it so that the whole report appears at the cent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CTRAN not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CTRAN not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi Danny.Thanks for the quick reply but that is not working for me. It still gives ABC%...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CTRAN not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi, I am trying to replace % character with a * It doesn't work! -SET &var1='ABC%' ; -SET &len1=&va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] column title in OLAP report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
I just want a descriptive text for each column upon hovering the mouse over the column title.The fin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] column title in OLAP report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi, The span title portion in the below code does not work when i switch OLAP ON. When I run the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru with sub selects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi Francis. I had the exact same thing at my end and it wasn't working this morning.So, I thought s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru with sub selects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
I am not connecting to any RDBMS(not using SQL passthru). How can I capture the output from a simp......

So, I would have to save the output from the first SQL statement(inner query) to a hold file and the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL passthru with sub selects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OLAP with SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
That seems like what I need. I'll try it out. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] OLAP with SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi, I have an SQL passthru that performs a union operation. I do a TABLE FILE SQLOUT and save the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: sortable columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
I am okay with the stats at the top. I am unable to control the spacing between columns though. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: sortable columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dev532
Hi Gamp, Active HTML report - How do I get rid off the page statistics that it displays at the ver......

» Refine Search
» New Search