Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) Medicare Cost Reporting Form 1728-94 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
You can do this with precision report. I was doing forms before the project was canceled....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Radio button justification in HTML Layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Have you tried making the radio button box itself long and skinny? That should do it. I have never ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED] Working with large flat file gives no results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Is there data in the file? Did you try a recordlimit of 1 or 10? Are you sure it is reading the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get back the block toolbar on the dashboard ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Where are you at when you do this? Are you in the WebFOCUS BI Dashboard ViewBuilder? Or in the dash......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
What I have done in the past is to create the reporting objects for InfoAssist in Developer Studio. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF mixed landscape portrait page master problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
You can only have one page master in a compound report. If you try adding a second one, 'page maste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Relative positioning the Reports two side-by-side Reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I played with it to no avail. Sounds like a new feature request. It would work great if you cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wildcard Checking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Okay, I'm going to bite and ask. Why are you using a text box? Why not a drop down with a drill dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem using compound in excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi Alex, I played with it quite a bit and could not reproduce your error. Did some research and tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem using compound in excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
At the beginning of one of the middle reports in the compound EXL2K focexec, try SET COMPOUND synta......

I believe if you are not using the document composer, trying using the SET COMPOUND = OPEN Fexes (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FML Hierarchy - FTVORGN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, the child field needs to be indexed and the field formats for the parent and child must be ident......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FML Hierarchy - FTVORGN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I have posted on this previously. Hierarchy: your parent and child format must be identical. Your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format PPT in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Thanks Ginny. Well put. I couldn't get back to this until now. But doing your graphs individually w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format PPT in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Is the compound you are trying out for the first time or the ppt output or graphs? Not sure. I wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating FML Heirarchy in Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, Reference this in the search and it will give you what you want. Basically, you need to include......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating FML Heirarchy in Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, the child field needs to be indexed and the field formats for the parent and child must be ident......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel form to html to pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi Frank, interesting. Are you using borders on every cell and do you have all different size boxes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel form to html to pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Thanks Tony, I agree. These are financial forms. I will have to create them twice, once for the o......

Discussion Topic  Excel form to html to pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Has anyone ever taken an excel form, save it to HMTL, populate it with values/fields/ampervariables ......

» Refine Search
» New Search