Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data resolution problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I found a reasonable solution! We ended up defining a grid of virtual squares along both axis, with......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data resolution problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
No, sorry, JSCHART is ......

Things get complicated when you're creating reports for scientists ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data resolution problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm having a bit of a problem with a graph report on some of our measured data, where the data conta......

Discussion Topic  Interdependent COMPUTE fields - how? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
On the topic of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Any techniques to disable a Submit button until report renders in New Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What we do (although only in a few cases) is disable the submit button until the target window fires......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If it's really XML, then HTML entities are invalid and you need to use   instead of &nb......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Dash Run vs Plain Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
And RUN is also used in MATCH FILE to separate the different FILE sections (up to the last one). T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Graph Legend: unexpected label info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Are you sure WF isn't ignoring the unknown 'where' command? Or is that just a typo in your post?...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Getting the result of internal launch-page form validation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Recently we had the need to determine in Javascript whether the form on a launch-page created with H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Routine to convert current date/time to unix time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I usually do such conversions by querying one of our connected RDBMSes. Those tend to have the appro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hard-coded where value vs. Defined where value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Have you tried tracing the TABLE request to see what SQL WebFOCUS generates and why? Before the TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] lines under x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
it's coloured Maroon for us, I think because we have this in our default style-sheet:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Javascript corrected that deactivates a list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I suggest to change the ID's of your form elements from "listbox1", "combobox1", etc. to something m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unknown Parsing Error in ver8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oh! You're seeing that error in Dev Studio as a popup window, as opposed to in your report output? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unknown Parsing Error in ver8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Perhaps you're connecting to a WebFOCUS server that's older than 8105?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Compound and BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I seem to recall that works with format XLSX. I think we're even using that in a report, but I can't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Bubble Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I suggest to replace the generated markup with modern semantic HTML (meaning that you don't describe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] App Studio 8.1.05 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Are you saying that if you needed, say, a variable to specify whether your graphs should use 3D or n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Version Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
To me that's surprising, Francis. How I understand that this works is that your external editor edi......

» Refine Search
» New Search