Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - network path in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Not to rain on your parade, but network links like that in HTML are only going to work in Internet E......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Synonym List by Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hmm... could that somehow be used to detect which procedures would fail with "YADAYADA TOO LONG FOR ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Best Practice in WebFOCUS with Hierarchy-Tables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
TL;DNR From a glance, it seems to me that your best option is to put that stuff in a database and l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Best Practice in WebFOCUS with Hierarchy-Tables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If you want help with this, perhaps you should edit your post so that it's a bit less unreadable?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Ah yes, good point Eric! While I certainly don't like the behaviour of WF where it likes to optimiz......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If you write the relevant part of the query as a CONDITIONAL JOIN (aka WHERE-based JOIN) and include......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Loss of changes while building a report in App Studio 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Sounds like you may be losing the network connection to your server while saving, or perhaps someone......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Chrome browser support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
And the problem is? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sorting the values in across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
... BY HIGHEST TOTAL ComputedField BY Name ... ACROSS YearQuarter...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]how to add parameter in Application Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
My guess is that you're in the wrong "context" to get that item in the menu. You probably need to ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rendering Unicode characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Be careful when you set your servers to code page 65001. Doing so increases the space requirements f......

Discussion Topic  RE: count distinct with D (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
A distinct count of distinct counts? Peculiar! That looks a lot like the a bug I reported in 8.1.03......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom user functions and type AnV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That is another option indeed. Depends on whether I can get the AnV variant working. Currently I'm i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom user functions and type AnV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Right, so one implementation for An/An and one for AnV/AnV - no mixing of types. Pretty much how you......

That looks promising Edward. An initial question: I see that you limit inlen to 256. Since the leng......

Sure, C strings are nul-terminated. FOCUS strings are not however, and that's what you get passed in......

Discussion Topic  Custom user functions and type AnV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I just wrote a custom user function in C that has one input parameter of type char* and another of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filter records using EQ HOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Is SRSD37_SUBSEGMENT_X perhaps a variable length text field (AnV)? In that case, the hold-file conta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Error In HTML running, Double quotes needs to be resolved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Two options:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel Template not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm pretty sure that happens because you stored the in-between state of the sheet as a separate temp......

» Refine Search
» New Search