Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [FRUSTRATED OPINIONS] GUI? Bah Humbug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Polishing a GUI of which the basics don't work well or are badly designed is a waste of effort IMHO.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IBI site having issues? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Can't log in to case management, so you're not alone....

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED DAY OF WEEK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
HPART and 'weekday' are what you need. I wrote below function just yesterday to convert a year + we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Split Total/GrandTotal with a BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You mean like this?:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching for a better way... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We use LJUST instead of STRREP for this particular purpose. And sometimes we use FPRINT instead of P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PCT. WITHIN Rounding Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Format I (integer) always rounds down. Same for packed (P) if I recall correctly. For proper roundi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing Variable to report using Dialog Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
It's not clear what's in &TIMEFRAME, but if that's a DM variable that holds either 'D' or 'M', then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code indentation with dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What you just pointed out is precisely the reason I shared the info at the top, as it isn't obvious ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Code indentation with dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Let me start with a little anecdote about how this post came to be: We have a fairly fresh colleagu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Would anyone here know of poss. causes of this error?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Would anyone here know of poss. causes of this error?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That could be several things. The real error was probably hidden by setting SET ERROROUT = ON (No, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Working with fst and lst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
To get a meaningful difference between those timestamps, you will need to convert them to an actual ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Numeric Drill Drown parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not able to -INCLUDE a fex within baseapp for some reason: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
The distinction in paths is between referencing files on the file system (for -INCLUDE etc) and refe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to supply null values for the checkbox control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to supply null values for the checkbox control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm not sure why you generate checkboxes with multiple names? If you all give them the same name (s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem Creating WebFocue Environments in DevStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What version is that? We've had no end of trouble getting Dev Studio 8103 to connect to 8103 client......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Interacting with legends in chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We had an NFR for that in WebFOCUS 77, where I can confirm that interacting with the legend was not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster rcExport2XML.bat errors??: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Looks like you did things correctly then. I once created a junction on a Windows 7 NTFS file system......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster rcExport2XML.bat errors??: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

» Refine Search
» New Search