Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composter - Hands off my Javascript! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If the product would be better, we wouldn't have reason to use derogatory names for it. As has been......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  HTML Composter - Hands off my Javascript! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Every time I save a htm-file after modifying some controls in it, HTML Composter changed my javascri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] popular font in reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We use Arial as well, although it's not a particularly good screen font. For example, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Almost impossible to work with (with evidence) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Animations should be a lot faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Animations should be off by default even. What's the point of making users wait for their informatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] I need a clue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
It would really help to have the Hotfix version in the product version description somewhere, this j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] I need a clue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That was such a convenient bug for us, we were sorry to see it go :P...

Discussion Topic  RE: That madness called Compound PDF's again... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oh, I can predict what happens with A3. That way the contents would fit the page and not overwrite t......

Discussion Topic  That madness called Compound PDF's again... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Okay, so I am knee-deep in creating a compound (PDF) report from scratch and I ran into a problem.........

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer designed page - How to debug problem in ibirls3.js? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I notice you're using IE8, which has a builtin debugger (F12). By default it doesn't trigger on erro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] indentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Or add a CSS-class conditionally, assuming you're using HTML output. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Application Name Inside a FEX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
This seems similar to the problem in determining which WebFOCUS client you're running your procedure......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to refer that first item in subtotal line in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I don't know whether there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customize FOCUS Error Messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I can imagine you'd want to replace that message; It's gibberish! "A request has been"?!?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Oracle timestamp with local timezone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If you really only need the date-part of the timestamp anyway, you can convert the value in the SQL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Very basic column-value based color styling does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Aha, so invisible fields in the internal matrix have impact on style definitions?!? That explains so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Escape Character for Subfoots (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Both the solution of replacing a double-quote with 2 single-quotes and the HEXBYT(148) trick also fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ugly dropdown arrows in AHTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm not sure it's helpful or whether it would even work for AHTML, but does it help to set the table......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer: What the WFFMT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I just noticed that, according to the quoted documentation, -DEFAULT doesn't appear to expect white-......

Discussion Topic  GRAPH with error-bars (or "whiskers")? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hello all, Another GRAPH question. Yeay! I've been asked whether we can create a certain type of g......

» Refine Search
» New Search