Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Median or Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PushOK Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Integration of Subversion with Dev Studio is flaky at best. Not really surprising, as it relies on s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a Date to Epoch Time and DATEDIF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You're going to run into DST and time zone offset problems with that approach, as timestamps are bas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMT output not behaving Like other Output types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maximum length of focexec name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FDS Error on boot of PC-WF 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Any news on this? Any ETA for a patch?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Reportcaster job activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
@Danny Yes, that does look pretty much like what I had in mind. I suppose there's really no way to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Reportcaster job activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I tried that, and it's exactly as I understood already. That creates an unreadable graph, as there a......

If I understand you correctly, you suggest to create an extra item on the ordinal axis for every tim......

Updated to use an SQL query instead of relying on the master file, as time-zone conversions were nee......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Reportcaster job activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I am working on creating a graph of report caster job activity over a 24h time-period. The idea is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subtracting HYYMDS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Wouldn't that cause problems around DST changes?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DECODE: Using a field value for default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
The bottom of the function definition in the documentation says: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer 7.6.11 - Uninvited Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You can hide the defaults from the include by using -DEFAULTH instead of -DEFAULT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Timestamp to date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I ended up using the difference between GETDATE() and GETUTCDATE() in MSSQL to calculate the local t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Timestamp to date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Golly, those are some ......

I found this "solution" in ECL: ......

That's not what I'm looking for, you just hard-coded those time-zones (w/o DST!) in your procedure. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Timestamp to date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I found an error in the procedure in my post "Reportcaster job activity", in relation with how times......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Very imp] how to see query running for report?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Add this at the top of your procedure:......

» Refine Search
» New Search