Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Any third-party table grid widgets that works with WebFocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Resolve them? Lol, I'd like to see you try. Between 7.6.8 and 7.6.11 the entire concept of how an H......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Any third-party table grid widgets that works with WebFocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm kind of confused seeing all you virtuosi and experts transforming HTML to something else to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining alpha and number fields issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You may be able to forward-define that column: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Column Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Sorry, you're being way too vague....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Column Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What is the problem? The relevant bit of code seems to be: ......

Wrap your code in CODE tags, not QUOTE tags ......

Should work just fine, maybe you can show what you're trying to do? A few things to check for: - Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (Outer) Joins with WITH in the right-hand side? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Match file, of course! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (Outer) Joins with WITH in the right-hand side? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
No, I do need the data multiplication, hence the outer join. Although I now realise I forgot to redu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (Outer) Joins with WITH in the right-hand side? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm trying to join a generated alpabet list to the first occurrence of a field starting with the sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Inhibit entry to Calendar Textbox... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] < Symbol in Heading - Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Interesting issue. If your output is HTML you should probably be using entities:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing records side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I fail to see the relevance of the join syntax requiring fields in this case. Of course it does, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing records side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
To document the solution a little more; I finally understand what those WITH statements mean! Here's......

Doh, of course I could have just added a few flag fields to track the differences. Good point. I gue......

Thanks for the links guys. I got the MakeSeq script from j.gross'es link and created a version that......

MacGuyver... Oh dear! I've been trying to wrap my head around ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Comparing records side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a table file with two records, put side-by-side. The data are addresses from two different sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer - Why on earth is the JS running when I open in Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I fail to see where in that code you're accomplishing what Francis is looking for. As for that... I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting according to Series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Just leave out the colours from the macro definitions. You could also directly apply the WHEN= clau......

» Refine Search
» New Search