Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remote join performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm struggling with a join that performs awfully slow. I have a table file that uses an inner join.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Executing SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Executing SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Thanks for that Francis! I found that I can execute my queries from the command console, provided I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Executing SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I wrote a simple fex to execute me some SQL on our DB2/400. Executing basic queries works fine, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String replacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I did manage a hand-crafted "solution", see below. It's not very flexible, but it fits my immediate ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] String replacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a string in my data that I need to cut the head off if its start matches the regular expressi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Random GRAPH FILE errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We're experiencing random errors in our graphs. The errors are similar to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Dev Studio 7.7.02 using ibirls2 instead of ibirls3? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Is the server 7.6.8. or 7.7? If it's 7.6.8 it probably won't work and you'll need to recover an old......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRAPH and HEADING widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Thanks GamP, that did the trick!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRAPH and HEADING widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We "solved" it a little differently, namely by inserting a mostly empty TABLE FILE before the GRAPH.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] GRAPH and HEADING widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have a few GRAPHs with HEADINGs like:[CPDE] HEADING "What this graph is about" "Apples......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can FOOTING BOTTOM be done from a stylesheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
One of our report variations (the PDF type) requires that the footing is specified using FOOTING BOT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2k formula format; Not displaying decimals in Excel while keeping precision? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That's correct....

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2k formula format; Not displaying decimals in Excel while keeping precision? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Simple enough reason, we use Excel 2k. It's not compatible with that feature....

I feared as much, here goes another towel then. If anyone needs a towel, there must be a ring full o......

Discussion Topic  Excel 2k formula format; Not displaying decimals in Excel while keeping precision? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm struggling with an EXL2K FORMULA type report where the numbers displayed in the Excel sheet shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSS ID styles vs Class styles in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
True, but in 7.6 (which we use, as does the OP) there's often no way around it. You can get surprisi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] what is the use of LET NOPRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Certainly true, it's as powerful a tool as it is dangerous. I also just found out that you apparent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] what is the use of LET NOPRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'd say it's a fairly powerful debugging tool. Say you have a graph that doesn't display what it sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Embedded procedures and ...session lifetime? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
It wasn't the -RUN, but I got it solved. In the end the below code worked: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search