Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
First of all, thanks for all the responses. Very much appreciated. I have tried all the methods but ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Hi Ginny, Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I actually have already done the first part your posted. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Hi everyone, i am having trouble to find a way to limit the record return. I have a program that gen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Hi Francis, Thanks for the suggestion. Just wanted to let you know that i will try it tomorrow and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Hi Francis, That works if all the column has data in it... but i have some data fields that have n......

Hi everyone, I just got another request from my boss. He wants to add an extra space in the middle ......

Hi, RSquared and Darin, Thank you very much for your suggestions. Both of your suggestions work. I ......

First of all, thank you so very much for all the responses. They are very much appreciated. I have ......

Hi Darin, Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion. I tried TYPE=REPORT, COLUMN=C1, C......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Hi, could anyone show me how to add spaces between the columns in the across statement? below is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I arrange the order of the Across Statement???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Thanks GeraldCohen for the additional solutions. I gain so much after i joined this forum. It is ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I arrange the order of the Across Statement???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Thank you Tom and Susannah and Tony, After viewing your suggestions and putting into my code, it is......

Discussion Topic  Can I arrange the order of the Across Statement???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
I have fex program that looks something like the below; TABLE FILE KPIDATA SUM FIGURE ACROSS C......

Discussion Topic  RE: A document with the name 'WFServlet' is already open. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Darin, appreicate your notes. I have gone over the material from that link. The documentation only a......

Discussion Topic  RE: A document with the name 'WFServlet' is already open. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
I think I have added the required info to the signature part correctly this time, but not sure? Ba......

Hi Pat, very much appreciate your suggestion. but it seems that it did not take the name i put, and ......

Hi Darin, Thanks for the reply. I have already updated my profile. I am using WebFocus 716 running......

Hi Sayed, Thank you for the link and the info. The solution seems to apply to Webfocus 76 only. I a......

Discussion Topic  A document with the name 'WFServlet' is already open. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Hi can anyone help to fix the problem with the error message below? I have a program that the output......

Discussion Topic  Error: Cannot execute the request. Please log into Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Learner
Do anyone know why I am getting this error message "Cannot execute the request. Please log into Mana......

» Refine Search
» New Search