Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (215 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Conditional display in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I need to figure out a way to say HEADING IF COLUMN1 EXISTS THEN "COLUMN1" ELSE IF COLUMN2 EXISTS T......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Display empty fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hello all, I have a fex with all of my joins at the top. Two of the fields in the output are relate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thank you all. This is very helpful....

Discussion Topic  Field distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Kind of an easy question, but I've been looking through my materials and can't find an answer. If I......

Discussion Topic  RE: IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Cool. thanks. I will give it a try on Monday and reply back....

Discussion Topic  IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Can somebody tell me what the BY statements have to be like in order to use IN FILE? Its weird beca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Values of a field in a footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thank you Alan, I will give it a shot....

Discussion Topic  Values of a field in a footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hey, Does anybody know how to put the values of a field inside the report footer? For example, if m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Read 2 fexes to find if they are the same (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hello, Not a bigger picture. I seriously have two fexes that do pretty much the same thing and at f......

Discussion Topic  Read 2 fexes to find if they are the same (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Wondering if there is a quick fex I can write to pull in two other fexes to see if they are the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thanks Susannah. I will check those out....

Discussion Topic  PDF Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hello, I have searched the forum and it doesn't look like this is possible, but I'll ask anyway. My......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thanks to both of you. I have been doing it that way (sorting in descending after first hold). Tha......

Discussion Topic  Next Record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I run into this problem all the time and wanted to know how others solved it. Let's say I have 5 re......

Discussion Topic  RE: RCaster send UNC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Cool! Thanks Fernando....

Discussion Topic  RCaster send UNC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hello, I need reportcaster to send out an e-mail with just a link to a file. So, the message of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: &IORETURN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Cool!!! Thanks to all who responded. This is great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: &IORETURN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
The funny thing is that I modified my code when I looked at Francis' so that the -READ came before t......

If I don't set it, I get this error: (FOC295) A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &IORETURN...

Discussion Topic  &IORETURN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Can anybody tell me how this variable works? I have been using it in one of my loops that reads a t......

» Refine Search
» New Search