Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No printer queue name for Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
When I telnet - I get prompted for a userid and password - if their a default user and id that I can......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: No printer queue name for Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Is there a way I can trace where the timeout is coming from ?...

Rich - what traces do I turn on and where do I turn them on. If you can - can you please provide exa......

When I use the tcp/ip address I get the following message: unable to distribute to 172.21.111.45;Con......

Discussion Topic  No printer queue name for Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
We are using NPDS so we don't have a printer queue name, yet you require one according to the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing PDF document outside of WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I want to put all my pdf's into one directory - and print out the directory....

Discussion Topic  Printing PDF document outside of WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Does anyone know how to print a PDF document outside of WebFocus....

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Report - Column Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Here is some of the code I used to create the column headings: -IF &SELECTMONTH = 'December' GOTO ON......

Discussion Topic  FML Report - Column Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I am trying to change the column heading in a FML report base on a define field - for some reason it......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Printing hold PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I want to print multiple focexecs at the same time. A way I thought I could do it was to save the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Report - Landscape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
i'm using WebFocus on the desktop and want to print landscape a FML report....

Discussion Topic  FML Report - Landscape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
How do I print a FML report landscape? I changed the ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE and it stils print in POR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Label - setting label through a & variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
-MAY -SET &MONTH08 = 'January'; -SET &MONTH09 = 'Febuary'; -SET &MONTH10 = 'March'; -SET &MONTH11 = ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Label - setting label through a & variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Can you please explain your code - I need to understand so I can fit your code into my code - thank......

4 3 2 1 June July August 01 02 03 As you can see from above June is related to month 01 ......

Discussion Topic  Graph Label - setting label through a & variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Does anyone know how to set a graph label using a & variable. My problem is that on the across I ha......

Discussion Topic  SeriesID and groupID - these are used in graphics - need more explanation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I've been reading the WebFOCUS graphics manual and it refers to seriesID and groupID. I can't find a......

Discussion Topic  Discontinue support for Adobe SVG Viewer on January 1, 2008. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Please note that Adobe has announced that it will discontinue support for Adobe SVG Viewer on Januar......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound document tool - is not listed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
i'm using version 7.1.3 of focus gen 03042006...

Discussion Topic  compound document tool - is not listed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
The compound document tool ia not listed with the drop down box create with - how do I get this tool......

» Refine Search
» New Search