Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (206 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Validate a gridcell .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Mark, Spot on as always ..... I knew i had to do something with the cancelflag but didn't find an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Maintain : Validate a gridcell .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi I'm trying to validate a gridcell and if it's empty to show an alertbox and remain in the cell ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Appending to an Alpha field over multiple records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Mark, I think its refers to varchar types P....

Discussion Topic  RE: Appending to an Alpha field over multiple records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi Mark, I think the problem lies in the fact A800 is not accepted , i'm not sure but i think it go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Update cell /Grid with one Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
I've been able to solve this issue by putting a startedit() at the end of the other event P....

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Update cell /Grid with one Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi Mark Yup , that does the trick , but i have another trigger on that grid that gives the current ......

Discussion Topic  Maintain : Update cell /Grid with one Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi, If the user clicks on a cell in a grid to update it , he needs to double click on it to go in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Search and Replace (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hey thanks , susannah , i'v never came across that function before Cool !! P....

Discussion Topic  RE: escaping single quote (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
hi Daniel, try this : -SET &TEST='can'||''''||'t'; -RUN TABLE FILE CAR SUM SEATS BY COUNTRY HEADIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining using a partial field (substring) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Mark66, What you can do is use a virtual field by using DEFINE for example JOIN FILEA.D_FIELD WI......

Discussion Topic  RE: i want to compare two values in IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi , Can you give a bit more info on what you want to do? Peter...

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Calling maintain in Dashboard..... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi Mark I actually got it working now (apart from the disconnect message) I worked with your sugge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Calling maintain in Dashboard..... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi, I've been testing with your suggestion , and indeed , i'm able to use the back-button but the ......

One thing .... Does this new feature , give me back the back button functionality , meaning will i......

Hi Wizz, the problem is that we are on 5.3.3 .......

T., we open the maintain module in a content frame basically , we use one page with two blocks , ......

Hey T., Its BI Dashboard , the one and only P....

Discussion Topic  Maintain : Calling maintain in Dashboard..... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi, When i call a maintain module from a report in our dashboard (which we open within our dashboar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Troubles with characters like ñ's or í,ú etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
A., did you try : Hi A., A while ago i had the same problem , then Tony told me to change this in......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDIT option - Converting numbers to alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi Cyril try this : SET CDN =ON TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE PRINT CURR_SAL COMPUTE BONUS1/D14.2B=CURR_SA......

» Refine Search
» New Search