Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (484 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Storing hierarchies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Instead of using in file hold I used join.. that worked but I get that are both pareants and child........
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Storing hierarchies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
This is the way I worked before but it did not give me results I dont know why..strange..!!...

this is sample code I am using Tony.. JOIN LEFT_OUTER CHILD IN TABLE_NAME TAG G1 TO PARENT IN TA......

I am sorry..i could not get it..working on it.. Can you show sample join about what you are suggesti......

Hey Ginny, Thats true 7 joins need to be there. I need to start with nodes which have no parents bu......

There are going to be multiple levels of hierarchy, upto 8 levels. What could be the best way? Can a......

Hai Tony, I am able to get it fine but 1 problem. As in the above example, I amgetting B and F in ......

Thanks Tony.. I will look into TAG and will work on it....

tony, the code above does not work for me. Can you change the code if my table name is t1 and pare......

Hey TOny What if I dont need the parent at the end. I guess it should be like 1 2 1 3 1 2 4 1 2 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hierarchy - tree structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
I checked it but some problem. Can you post your code if you dont mind Kofi.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hierarchy - tree structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Ginny, If you dont mind can you give join code for the 2 fields I gave above....

Need some help please.....

Thanks Rhonda. I have gone through the links but they give me parent level relation only upto 1 lev......

Discussion Topic  Hierarchy - tree structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai all.. I am trying for a recursive join on something similar to following example.. Parent Chil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] IE8 not opening up for Dev Studio -- Anyone else having this problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
IE 8 has problems with Dev Studio when run on Vista. I found some cases..May be better downgrade to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] IE8 not opening up for Dev Studio -- Anyone else having this problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
I had this but after restarting the system, everything is normal. Mine might be a different issue ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Chaining in 7.6.9 is confusing and doesn't seem to be stable n consistent..!! I liked the chaining ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF_USER cookie / logged in user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
&IBIMR_user.. is this not what you are looking for?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS - Cobol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Thanks Jim. We found the same and we are working on it now.....

» Refine Search
» New Search