Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Metric load "code" button -- data clean up (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Would the EDIT function work within the code window? To add leading 0 with the format argument for t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML row indent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Endre
Or if it is not a RECAP, but a Parent Account with Do Not Show Children but Summarize Children row o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FML row indent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Endre
Anyone knows how to change on a parent row Account_Caption (Account Name) on the report? I know, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML - Sorting other than Account Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Endre
thnx Tony, I think I didn't phraze my question correctly... When the childers are presented due to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FML - Sorting other than Account Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Endre
As a default, the FML report sorts on account number (in our case ACCOUNT). Our users have a specifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Query with multiple time ranges? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
You are correct You can define as many time ranges as you want, and name them each. Each range can h......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Query with multiple time ranges? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
You might know about it, but the Management-Time Ranges gives you a great insight on how you can pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: sync owner/user id truncates to 12 chars [ANSWERED] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Bob, Thank you. We are ok if the user will be able to log in to PMF with 12 chars id, even it is di......

Discussion Topic  sync owner/user id truncates to 12 chars [ANSWERED] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
PMF 5.1.1 We have user ids in our AD and MR with over 12 characters. When we sync PMF with MR using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: reload dimensions each measure refresh or load entire dimension with no records? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
My personal preference is to have only dimesion records in the system that actually has one or more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sync errors after upgrade (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance tuning PMF - best practices? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
On the same topic, - if additional Indexing is not suggested as an option, how about partitioning th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master file layout for 'irregular' Time data (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
That is a big help, thank you Endre...

Discussion Topic  Master file layout for 'irregular' Time data (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
I'm looking at the provided example Master file for 'irregular' Time data file. Is it allowed to use......

Discussion Topic  RE: New install didn't create MR users (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
I had ReportCaster running in Standard (not Console) mode during the install. I had the PMF tables c......

Discussion Topic  New install didn't create MR users (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
I had a new PMF 5.1.1 install. WF server is running fine, all test passed. RC running, verified. Du......

Discussion Topic  RE: Default dashboard view folder (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
thank you Bob. Our problem is that when we are creating a user in MR and PMF, there is no assigned V......

Discussion Topic  Default dashboard view folder (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
When is the dashboard view folder (eg pmf_adm_gbv) assigned to a MR user? When the user is created i......

Discussion Topic  Creating new "blank" PMF SQL database (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
I copied the pmf_datamart database into a new, empty database with the Import utility. When I trie......

Discussion Topic  Measure security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Should I create separate Scorecards for the following requirements? Within an Objective, there are ......

» Refine Search
» New Search