Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (315 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Google maps & WebFOCUS without google maps api key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
We require a version 2 API key to use our interface....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Google Maps - Need help getting started (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Google's API Console still let's users get a version 2 API Key. You need to look for it and enable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Painter Invisible Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Auto Prompt is not a production facility meaning an application should not be written to use it. It......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic prompt in webfocus developer studio report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
What you are looking for is called chaining and it is available in the HTML Composer. It is not ava......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] DS HTML Composer Alternatives for iPad Deployments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
That's good news Francis. Do let us know how the other example pans out....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] DS HTML Composer Alternatives for iPad Deployments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Francis, The calendar control works just fine for us. I'd appreciate a case for your issue. Also,......

As of release 7702, Composer pages are certified to run on the iPad. I don't know what makes you sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can not find the default style sheet in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Jay, Since you copied the FEX from the app folder to MR, the reference to the endeflt.sty is using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Composer: Problems w/ Active Flash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
It seems you are finding this that Active Flash format does not support as shown by running the indi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Path Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
A hidden variable named IBIAPP_app is always written to the page, however when in the MR area, it do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Path Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Pages in the MR space do not have any application directories written in the HTML....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Images in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Anything referenced in Managed Reporting must be in the MR repository. That is why the files are co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamic population of controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
It is documented in the 7702 an higher HTML Composer manual....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamic population of controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
You should not call our functions directly. They are our source code and they may change between re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML composer - using Accordion Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Hi Guys, I'm told we did expose this as an API function called IbComposer_getComponentById. I will......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML composer - using Accordion Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
It is not documented yet because we will be creating an API wrapper around it and that will be docum......

You can use the following function to get a handle on the accordion: //Begin function button3_oncli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Inputs needed] Google Maps with WebFOCUS - Latitude Longitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Sorry, I have no idea. I have never done this myself nor do I know anyone who has....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Inputs needed] Google Maps with WebFOCUS - Latitude Longitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
There are geocoding services available. I do believe Google has one as well. I am unfamiliar with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invoque dateValidation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Glick
Francis, Bob Ferrante was involved with Maintain at one time and Maintain's validation options from......

» Refine Search
» New Search