Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Question for save SQL to hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
Thank you so much, it's working....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Question for save SQL to hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
I hae following codes: SQL SELECT MYFUNCTION(URL) FROM USER_DETAIL; TABLE FILE SQLOUT PRINT * ON......

Discussion Topic  RE: <Solved>How to create a compound report with summary and detail together? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
My real report is more complicated. Thank you for some hints....

Discussion Topic  <Solved>How to create a compound report with summary and detail together? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
Hi, I am trying to create a compound report with user id and total on the first line, then all deta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question for a computed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
RSquared, I copy your codes and working today. I guess our system had some problems. Thank you ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question for a computed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
RSquared, I copy your codes and click "run" button, however, no reaction at all from this WebFocus76......

Thank you everyone. You all provide very valuable suggestions. Currently, I use ON TABLE HOLD then u......

Without the quotes around BIGSALES, I got "No HTML Output!....

With DEFINE FILE CAR BIGSALES/I11 = IF CAR.BODY.SALES GE 10000 THEN CAR.BODY.SALES ELSE 0; END T......

Thank you everyone. I think I didn’t explain well. For example, for Italy has detail sail 4800, 1240......

Other words, the sum car.body.sales still is 30,200, but this computed field is 25,400. I still need......

Except those summary fields, dealer_cost, retail_cost, and sales, I also need a computed field add a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question for a computed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
I need one computed field ‘SalesGE10000” only select detail field which GE 10000 then add together a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Question for "Ranked by highest" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
How to close this question?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Question for "Ranked by highest" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
Thank you both of you. Problem solved. Ed...

Discussion Topic  [solved] Question for "Ranked by highest" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EdHou
Thanks. Ed...

» Refine Search
» New Search