Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Save Selections on my custom report? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, If I could pick a feature for my very own, I'd like to be able to have one set of parameter......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Help with Save Selections on my custom report? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, This is sort of a WebFOCUS question, except that the issue I'm having is how to integrate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Return Measures by passing a low-level dimension value; wildcards? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I wonder if anyone has any ideas about this? It's becoming more of a requirement each day, although......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Return Measures by passing a low-level dimension value; wildcards? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Eric, Same dimension, different branches, just like your Springfield example. Cheers, Joey...

Discussion Topic  [solved] Return Measures by passing a low-level dimension value; wildcards? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Let's say I have a four-level dimension, and I want to see all the measures for a particular va......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strategy Map in current release. [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Mike, tech support agent extrodinaire, solved this for me. We logged in to the WF Admin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strategy Map in current release. [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Mike, I'm using IE7. I used the link you sent me and all the examples work well. I've got Adob......

Hi Bob, We're using Tomcat, and our strategy map used to work well until we upgraded to PMF 5.1.4. ......

Discussion Topic  [closed]Measures - Prior vs. Current is passing Previous vs. Current drill-down dates (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Noticed something odd today about the Measures - Prior vs. Current report. The numbers are goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Trend arrow calculation? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Trend arrow calculation? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Does anyone have any suggestions about this? I'm still curious and would like to be able to tell th......

Hi Endre, Here are the records from the Measures table in the PMF datamart: ......

Seth: It's set to a weekly time aggregation in the measure loader, and a default time level of week......

Discussion Topic  RE: Default Dimensional Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I do look forward to being able to choose a "favourite" drill-down dimension, although I'd settle fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Default Dimensional Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I ended up using this technique for one of my reports, and it worked well. The loss of the second v......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to pass dimension values to an operational report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I spent a fair bit of time today trying to turn a time range into a start and end date. I've come t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to pass dimension values to an operational report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I'm attempting to turn a time range into a date range, for use in an operational report. I......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Descending - Lower is better Measure; % of Tgt calculation? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I wonder if someone could tell me the formula that is involved in calculating the % of Tgt for ......

Discussion Topic  Two blanks lines above every report, even gadgets (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Today I was embedding a gadget in an iframe on an html form, so I could parameterize it. I wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Install - Saving owner error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
This reminds me of the errors we would get when we were trying to integrate PMF with our WF environm......

» Refine Search
» New Search