Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you need access to myibi, contact us at myibi@ibi.com and provide your corporate email address, company, and name.

Connect to myibi
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reposition a Maintain Grid on a desired row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but are you kidding me? This is the only way to move the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you get command line args out of the url in MAINTAIN now? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Doh! I owe you a beer!...

Discussion Topic  How do you get command line args out of the url in MAINTAIN now? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Greetings all, MAINTAIN is running as a servlet now and I am trying to call it via a url on a we......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to delete from source after adding to target? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have chosen to tackle this problem with a SQL Server "Unique Identifier" field type that will give......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  How to delete from source after adding to target? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
In Data Migrator, I have a need to move data from a staging table into a finalized table, transformi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center a PDF report on the page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
ON TABLE SET STYLE * UNITS=IN, LEFTMARGIN=0.500000, RIGHTMARGIN=0.500000, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain : how to open an extra window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm talking two separate windows on the operating system -- a parent window that has a pop-up appear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain : how to open an extra window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I guess at this point my question boils down to this -- Is there a way for a Maintain screen to pop ......

When I issue that Winform Show it replaces the original instead of popping up. I realize this loo......

I'm interested in the original question -- is there a way to "pop up" a maintain form over top of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: XML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Did you ever figure out the answers to this? I just bumped into this problem. J....

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Application has been disconnected ....... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
In the Top case of your Maintain file -- ......

» Refine Search
» New Search