Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removal of two Spaces at the starting of the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removal of two Spaces at the starting of the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
time's a constraint.. got to deliver the reports by 18th at most.. thanks anyways.....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Removal of two Spaces at the starting of the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
Hi i am having the following code (for illustration purposes): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging files causing a problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
the solution was pretty simple.. i had screwed up big time.. i removed the "where recordlimit.." and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Merging files causing a problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
Hi I have a requirement in which i need to burst report in on a sort field. please consider the foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Header and Footer in comma separated output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
thanks a ton man.. really really appreciate it.. i got hold of the problem.. i can filedef and appen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Header and Footer in comma separated output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
thanks for the encouragement guys ......

Ok thanks man.. anyways one last question.. is there anyway in which I can reduce the left margin to......

Well i need the header and footer without inverted commas and besides that how will I append the fil......

I think i'll have to use WP format as I have to include the header and footers. Any idea on how to ......

OK, thanks guys, anyways i am thinking of taking a header and footer in different hold files and mer......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Header and Footer in comma separated output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
Hi I am using the comma separated output format (FORMAT COMMA). But I am not able to add header and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "1" in the output in WP format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
Hey guys thanks PAGE-NUM NOPAGE solved the problem. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "1" in the output in WP format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
HI I have a report i which I am getting a "1" at the top left of every page break. What is the reaso......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Output in Notepad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
HEY I used the following code and i got the file saved in .txt format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Output in Notepad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
do i need to set the path as well on the reporting server where I would need to save the file??...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Spaces in Alphanumeric/Varchar fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
Thanks.. but what if the output is word perfect??...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Spaces in Alphanumeric/Varchar fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
i can't use SHOWBLANKS in my version of Webfocus ie 7.1.4.. and i have to make sure that the Define ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Spaces in Alphanumeric/Varchar fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sidney_jec
HI Is there any way that I can fix the length of a field. For eg I have a field in which the values ......

» Refine Search
» New Search