Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Login has timed out error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
Thanks Kerry! Morgan...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Login has timed out error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
When I test a MS SQL Server adapter on the Console Page, I get the error below. Has anyone seen thi......

Discussion Topic  SQL Server Stored Produre - multiple recordsets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
When running a SQL stored procdure, can Webfocus read multiple recordsets output by the stored proce......

Discussion Topic  RE: Query date field for non-existant date values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
Leah, I don't think there is a default date, but there has got to be a way to do this within WebFocu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Query date field for non-existant date values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
Leah, it is an Oracle database. Thanks, Morgan...

I don't think that will work because I want to know what dates the room is not booked. These values......

Discussion Topic  Query date field for non-existant date values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I have a client with a report that is suppose to indicate which training rooms are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio 7.1.1 Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
He could not log in to the Console. Hmmmmmm... I bet there might be an issue with his EDASERVE ID.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio 7.1.1 Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I logged in his Dev Studio and received the same error message....

We have WebFocus 7.1.3 and Dev Studio 7.1.1. His edasprof.prf looks good....

Discussion Topic  Developer Studio 7.1.1 Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I have installed Developer Studio 7.1.1 on a user's machine under his ID. The correct version of Ja......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I think my .fex somehow got corrupted. I copied code from a back-up I had, and everything worked fi......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I am getting an error in my log when I run a Report Caster schedule. Can anyone give me some insigt......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1 -> 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
Kerry, are there any problems getting the Client install to run? The server install went fine, but ......

Discussion Topic  Error Writing Output File; Reading Next Record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I have a .fex that takes 9 hours to run in Report Caster. Since this is obviously too long to let s......

Discussion Topic  RE: run a dos command in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
Thanks, John. That does make sense. But this leads me to another question. What code do I write i......

Discussion Topic  run a dos command in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I am trying to run a dos command in its own .fex file, but the .fex won't run the bat file. The bat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Count # of Mondays for the last month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I have never used a MAINTAIN before. After the loop ends, can I call it in a COMPUTE that is in a T......

Discussion Topic  Count # of Mondays for the last month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I am trying to count the number of Mondays that were in the last month. I have figured out how to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPECIFIED LABEL NOT FOUND: NODATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbedford
I did find these to lines of code. -IF &LINES EQ 0 THEN GOTO NODATA; -NODATA When you look at the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search