Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing left outer join to inner join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Don't know if this will help anyone else who might encounter this problem, but this worked with our ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing left outer join to inner join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi everyone - I saw a posting from Feb 2009 regarding the error message that I'm now getting on a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reportcaster - Exception reading response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thank you all for coming to the rescue, but it looks like it's just a matter of hitting the mail ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reportcaster - Exception reading response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
There was a message code of: BTP1020 Executing focexec but that's all I see....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Reportcaster - Exception reading response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Has anyone received the following error when bursting a dynamic address list? BTP1010 unable to di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hot Fix Release Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
JG - just in case you're interested, I searched around and found this: The Focal Point member who s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hot Fix Release Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Actually, JG, thanks for your suggestion of opening a case. I did just that and this is what they r......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hot Fix Release Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Anybody know why there are links to some of the hot fixes, but not others? Is there a way to find o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Newbie-need help please. Trying to create a different kind of variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
I always create a DEFINE grouping the field values together before the report, then all you have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Datetime format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Does this still work when the updates are coming from a Maintain application?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Datetime format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi Pat - Did this focal point user ever get an answer to this? I'm getting the same error and I'm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Don't know if this will help or not, but I do alot of procedures with multiples reports and the easi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRA Distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Yes, Pat, I did....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MRA Distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Is there any way to generate an e-mail distribution list from Managed Reporting Administration? I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] $ in fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thank you Francis. That worked....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] $ in fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Yes, I'm getting an parsing error when I try to use the table in the painter. It will let me manual......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] $ in fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Is there any way to force WF to accept a $ in an existing fieldname that was created from a mainfram......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thanks Leah, but that always happens whenever I try to post headers, it cuts off the parts of the he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Y'know, I forgot all about that so I just tested it. Now I've either just gone over the rainbow and......

Thanks Darin. The RP does seem to have issues when you "cheat" on it, doesn't it? It didn't care f......

» Refine Search
» New Search