Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Declaring & Incrementing Variable value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Good Morning All, I want to do something like this in webfocus. 1)varkid=0; Then if(----Elseif).) T......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting reports in version 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Thanks Avinash,I was able to use Burst option. There is one Dynamic Distribution List option, also ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting reports in version 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
The only problem now I see is that ,when I click the burst option chkbox the report gives error....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting reports in version 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi, can anybody share how bursting feature can be used in schedule for reports. Thanks Pankaj...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Microsoft Excel Update to 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Recently,there has been an update on Microsoft office in my Org.And all my reports through schedules......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] An incremental scenario (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
The data is coming from Oracle Database.How can i acheive this with Match file (you can explain me w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] An incremental scenario (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi, Can anybody tell me the logic for the below question. IF we have 2 coloumns with March and Apri......

Discussion Topic  Report not showing coloumn titles properly on Mozilla2.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi, One of the Tabular report not showing Titles Fully.It looks something hidding coloumn titles. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error 'Possible Erro' appears on the report in place of pie chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi JG, I tried with only setFillColor(getSeries(x), new Color(nnn,nnn,nnn) but it still gives the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error 'Possible Erro' appears on the report in place of pie chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
I don't find anything missing in the Color file The code is setSeriesFillColor(0, new Color(51,102......

If i'm commenting the line The specified colors are getting disabled,and it is taking some default ......

The Following is the code for pie chart -INCLUDE COMMON/COMMON -INCLUDE COMMON/CONNECTION -INCLUDE ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error 'Possible Erro' appears on the report in place of pie chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Suppose there is a pie chart image in one of my reports.During loading it should ideally show pie ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pagination giving wrong set of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi, The below code is based on Car database,and pagination is applied on it,which is showing 18 of 1......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Pagination giving wrong set of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Per page it should show the no. of records avaiable.But for eg:it is showing 237 of 237 records idea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC063 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi Ginny, Thanks for your quick response. I'm new to webfocus coding,so i'm not doing any master fi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC063 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pankaj
Hi, I'm reciving the follwing error (FOC063) WARNING. MATCH FIELDS HAVE SAME NAME BUT DIFFERENT FOR......

» Refine Search
» New Search