Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Error in image format definition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
Ok, I will see what results we get from that. Unfortunately I do not have permission to make changes......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Error in image format definition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
We are trying to convert a report from WebFOCUS 7.7.03 to 8.1.04. But when I run the report in WF8 I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL07 TEMPLATE ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I just received the same error when I used XLSX and EXL07, but the report works when I use EXCEL or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems connecting to SQL Server in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
Thanks for the reposnse diogopc, Unfortunately that did not help us in this scenario, but we did fi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problems connecting to SQL Server in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
We are currently migrating from WF7 to WF8 and for one of the reports that we moved to 8 I am gettin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Use Excel Data for SQL PassThru paramter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
Perfect! That is exactly what I needed to know. I guess I was searching with the wrong terms haha.......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Use Excel Data for SQL PassThru paramter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I have a request from a user that is similar to the one listed here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems passing parameters in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I am afraid that using QUOTEDSTRING will cause problems when the quotes are actually being passed li......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problems passing parameters in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I em experiencing an intermittent issue where some parameters I am passing to text areas in a html f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Holding a Document Composer File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
Thank you very much for the replies. It looks like the Dynamic Distribution List is what we will be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Holding a Document Composer File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
We are wanting to know if anybody has been able to hold a Document Composer file. Ultimately I woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] "Hide/Show Column" bug for AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
Case opened. I will update this post if anything turns up....

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] "Hide/Show Column" bug for AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I have just noticed something off when hiding and showing columns in AHTML. After you hide a column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assigning a value to missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
*update We found that we can DEFINE the field as itself with MISSING ON. Once we have done that we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assigning a value to missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I could not get HNODATA to work, but while I was looking in the documentation for that I found HOLDM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Assigning a value to missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
How can I give a value to any instance where there is missing data. NODATA seems to only change the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting functionality not working in active html as i expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
The report developer can set up sorting as normal. It is when the user sorts in a way that disrupts......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting functionality not working in active html as i expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
Santu, I am afraid that you are running into this ......

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am guessing the subtotal disappears when sorting is done on any colu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple columns for Document Composer controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nathaniel
I have seen that option in HTML Composer, but in Document Composer I cannot find it anywhere. The o......

» Refine Search
» New Search