Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2010 and Basic Windows authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
All I searched the Microsoft website and found a "fix it" site that addresses this problem. It is a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel 2010 and Basic Windows authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
We have two web sites defined on Windows 2003 server named usahsvuam136.na.autoedir.com. The web si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Informational message beneath autoprompt report output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
All, a big thank you to Tammy O for reminding me you can switch this in the drop down box for the Ru......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Informational message beneath autoprompt report output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Can anyone tell me how to turn off the informational message that displays below the output of a rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Question about optimizing WebFOCUS to Oracle 11gR2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Francis thanks for the response. Some of the code is SQL passthru and is optimized for Oracle. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Question about optimizing WebFOCUS to Oracle 11gR2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Hello Dan. Thanks for the suggestion; however these two settings did not appear to make any differe......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Question about optimizing WebFOCUS to Oracle 11gR2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
All developer gurus - we have WF 7.7.02 on Windows 2003 32bit OS. We have Oracle 11gR2 databases be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to pass amper variable to HTMLFORM and then to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
I had considered using a global amper variable but decided the hidden variable was the better option......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to pass amper variable to HTMLFORM and then to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Thank you David, that is exactly what I was asking for. I assumed I would have to use an input type......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to pass amper variable to HTMLFORM and then to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
This question has been asked before, but the response did not include a sample of code...so... In W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Dashboard Change Management fails for one Group View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
[RESOLVED] The utility will not replace an existing Group View. This means if you wish to use the u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Dashboard Change Management fails for one Group View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
All, I did as MCKELPA99 suggested and remove all the users from the Group of this Group view...but a......

Really? I have 38 users registered to this group in the UAT environment, and I have 68 users regist......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BI Dashboard Change Management fails for one Group View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
We have used the BI Dashboard Change Management utility to move this and other Group views from TEST......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PPT WebFOCUS output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
thanks Tony - I did in fact open a case with techsupport.ibi.com before posting in Focal Point. I s......

Discussion Topic  Compound PPT WebFOCUS output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Hello all, we have a 56 slide PPT compound report being generated in WebFOCUS 7.6.4 on a windows pla......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSOLAP adapter woes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Hello Rohit and Kerry. We are trying to implement the data adapter for MSOLAP (or MSAS) 2005, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - calling MDE from Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Sorry I have been so slow to respond. Ginny you confirmed my thinking. Thank you all for your assi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - calling MDE from Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Hey Mark - we were told by our SE that our serial numbers were appropriate for Maintain. Also our c......

Discussion Topic  Maintain - calling MDE from Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Penny_Lester
Dev Studio 5.3.3 was installed with a license key allowing Maintain, and up until last Tuesday I cou......

» Refine Search
» New Search