Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster Next Run Time out of Sync vs. System Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I've been facing an unusual issue with the time and dates for ReportCaster when scheduling reports. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Data from 2 Data Sources in a single Excel Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
whoa worked like a charm. Thanks guys. Just love these forums. (and taking notes of each issue that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Data from 2 Data Sources in a single Excel Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Thanks jvb It helps now. Just to add-on if I wanted them on 2 separate sheets (tabs) with Postgre o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Displaying Data from 2 Data Sources in a single Excel Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I've got a possible requirement to consolidate data from multiple sources (Postgres and MYSQL as an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating SUM for an Integer data type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. figured a way out. I was thinking converting to packed decimal might......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculating SUM for an Integer data type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I am trying to add up the amount values and display that in the footer. The amount value is an SQLOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF Statements for a Custom Report that uses HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Thanks a lot guys. and Also Dave for your valuable thoughts I am new to webFocus and especially the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IF Statements for a Custom Report that uses HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Hi, I am preparing a complex report for my business using custom Headers and Footers. But I have re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIONS in SQL passthru giving errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I have tried playing around with it and it seems to be working! Thanks a lot to JALdbaDEV and Mathe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] UNIONS in SQL passthru giving errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I am trying to run a query via SQL passthru and the SQL code contains a union join. The data does no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to view the ?FF in SQLOUT for viewing data types and conversions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Thanks Francis for your help! I have added a new hold file and when I do an ?FF on the hold file it......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to view the ?FF in SQLOUT for viewing data types and conversions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Hi All, I am writing a report for my business which uses a connection to a Postgres database (a vie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error preparing an SQLOUT Report using the SQL Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
nevermind it seems to be resolved...seems to be like there is some issue with the database and not t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error preparing an SQLOUT Report using the SQL Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I have managed to make the code slightly efficient but it still gives me this error SELECT DATE_FOR......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error preparing an SQLOUT Report using the SQL Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
Hi guys, So there is another problem which I am stuck at. I have an SQL query (in mySQL) that work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] error using SQL editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
hi waz, yes i did use it..so my code in the SQL Editor is like SQL SQLPSTGR PREPARE SQLOUT FOR -......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] error using SQL editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by touch
I am trying to generate a Report from my companies reporting server which is in PostgreSQL. The quer......

» Refine Search
» New Search