Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Parameter to composer designed html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
If you add the parameter to the report, then refresh the hyperlink, it will try to create a control ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Overriding stylesheet styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Can we see what is in this file? '/approot/General/company_report.css' I think we might need to see......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why can't I run a procedure after making changes in DevStudio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
You might try the lastest hotfix for 764. Or....another way I've seen to workaround that is to make......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drillmenuitem location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
You can't modify where the popup displays in the GUI. It's set to go below the selected row. Here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML - RECAPturing FMLFOR('A8') problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Your result is odd... almost like the opposite of LAST. Don't you really mean for the COMPUTE to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dropdown chaining list using XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
suviroks.... I have tried your same page using data source control values instead of procedure. (u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dropdown chaining list using XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
I see one problem with the WHERE statement for rvts668c, but that should have caused different probl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRID=OFF adding unwanted blank spaces above report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
I see my post got mangled... In any case... try the focexec code. because it has different (and I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRID=OFF adding unwanted blank spaces above report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Hi LEnderby, Here is my result with SET PAGE-NUM NOLEAD. (it is pretty close to the top of the page......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] limiting the customselect1_selectto to a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Hello Erin.... You can count the number of entries by using JavaScript. A block of JavaScript cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: unable to communicate with Reportcaster server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Make sure that your java jvm is in the operating system path.... the jvm.dll needs to be found....

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) EXL2K File not Opening in Office 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Goto internet options....security tab, find Downloads, file download, set to enable. Then you shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Align the report Header at the centre of page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Hello Ved, There really isn't a way to center a heading on a page in EXCEL, because there isn't a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pdf Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Make the last report a hold file, or don't close the last file, so you can see the sysprint. See i......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to avoid distibution of the table columns across pages in PDF. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
There is a FOLD-LINE command. But, you have to pick the field name to fold on, it's not automatic. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deferred Execution - Expiry days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Look in the WebFOCUS server console (8121) It's under Workspace / configuration / special services ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Template Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
two things come to mind.... is test.mht in your apppath? (it needs to) and You can't use excel20......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.6 vs 7.6.4 Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
1969/12/31 is the 0 date. Here is what I've used for 7.1.... -SET &OFFSETHOURS = 8; DEFINE FILE CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Multiple XLS files in a Directory Using WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
The e-mail part would be easy. It's exactly what ReportCaster is designed to do. Making many separ......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Did you use excel 2007 to make the template? You need to use excel 2003....

» Refine Search
» New Search