Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Francis - I will go over and get the exact code. We have some tracing turned on but some of the com......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
We are doing some SUM and Grouping in the query. The SQL that is built is identical to what we want......

Discussion Topic  Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
We currently have a FEX that joins some master files to get at a dataset. When you look at the quer......

Discussion Topic  RE: General NUMBER Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I did see in the documenation that there is such a thing as Zoned Decimals. It appears that is what......

Discussion Topic  RE: General NUMBER Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I read back through the documentation provided on the link and I understand it. I still have a prob......

Discussion Topic  General NUMBER Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
We are trying to get some code written that will let us make the WebFocus code. I need to do a dyna......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOPRINT Across Values with Computes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
For a while now I was under the impression I could not hold out a request using the ACROSS command. ......

Discussion Topic  NOPRINT Across Values with Computes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I have a scenario were I have a field that I would like to display as an across field. I also have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you SET amper variables to the output of a javascript function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Yes, that did help a bit. I'm just new to using the -HTMFORM command. I think I have it understood......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you SET amper variables to the output of a javascript function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
So it looks like I can create a simple report in WebFocus that has two columns. Column A has some a......

Discussion Topic  Can you SET amper variables to the output of a javascript function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Can you use a javascript variable to set an amper variable?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-Select Values Passed Into a Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I have tried something to make this work. I created a compute field that will display an HTML check......

Discussion Topic  Multi-Select Values Passed Into a Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
We are currently working on some requirements for our customer and they have asked that on a detail ......

Poll  RE: POLL: Getting the Job Done (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  Can you return two Ref Cursors from an Oracle Procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I would like to have a procedure return two result sets to WebFocus. One will be facts with a large......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC030) ALL VERB OBJECTS MUST BE IN THE SAME PATH AS THEIR SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
This may be a shot in the dark but I've seen cases like this as well. When you are in painter and c......

Discussion Topic  Can you make the text window larger? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Johnny5
I didn't know where to request things but I was wondering if there is a way to get the text area lar......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me make a Remote Accessed Master/Access Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Here is the final coded solution. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me make a Remote Accessed Master/Access Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Kerry, My issue is resolved. With the assistance of Pipster in this forum and a ticket I opened up......

Piipster... Thanks for helping out. I started over and made a few tweaks. It seems to have needed b......

» Refine Search
» New Search