Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Composer with separate graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Novice is on the right track. If you are in the Document/PDF Composer, you need to, and I prefer 'r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Global Variables on Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you truly want a server global variable, i.e. a double amper variable, put them in edasprof.prf w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Global Variables on Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The file is site.wfs in /WebFOCUS/ibi/webfocus762/client/wfc/etc. You can get to it from Client Con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generate Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since the report is an active report, you can do a graph directly from the AHTML output. You can se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generate Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Which composer are you using, HTML or Document? What is the error you are getting? To create a gra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Shell Script to call fex procedure in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If the client and reporting server are on the same platform, it is possible to do a UNIX 'link' from......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What is the life of a FILEDEF file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Upgrade to 7.6.5 so that you can use the FOCCACHE option which will do exactly what you need. Or if......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph/AGA: Sorting X-axis by one filed and displaying another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Stefan, Here is a link that might help you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON MATCH DELETE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you want to do set-based processing, you need to use MAINTAIN. This is from the MODIFY documenta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Oracle Error while running reports in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you get to it natively, not from WF, from the reporting server platform? That is where the conn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Version display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
? RELEASE but you'd have to pipe the output to a file and -READ it into variables. Or, and I just f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontally sort codes in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
But then you can't use the OCCURS clause which is the key to the whole solution. And in Danny's exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontally sort codes in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I would have done it your way, Danny. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reporting object fields Case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And since I'm old school, I never define a field in mixed case, ever. If I want it to look pretty, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reporting object fields Case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You could try the LET command. Or do string searches in all the .fex programs in basedir to identif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Refresh loaded report in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Perhaps this recent post will help you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you tell if it is in a loop, a trace perhaps? I only mention this because you said the agent is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AGA: Stacked Bars/Line not adding the series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Stefan, I got this technique from a Summit 2009 presentation and had actually presented part of it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTEd field where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, mine is shorter. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search