Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BIP - Graph drilldown in same frame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Try lowercase _self or put the graph in a frame and target the frame....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to make Parameter html run first in portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
have every fex that runs on load to call the fex the loads the location dropdown and limit it to sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] An AHTML report centered inside HTML5 code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! I will look into it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] An AHTML report centered inside HTML5 code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
When I went to the Summit I got the answer from the expert room. Below is the code I need to use. &......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]App Studio Button Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I know I can do that when I am sending it to a frame within the HTML form, but I want to send it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]App Studio Button Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Is there a way to do that without using javascript?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]App Studio Button Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a portal page set with an html page with two buttons in one frame. I have a fex in another fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPENED]PDF Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank you for all of these suggestions. I will be looking into creating the DLL and trying it out....

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPENED]PDF Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
What folder did you place your dll? Do you have to register it?...

I have been looking into using a C# DLL. We presently within a C# program can password protect a pdf......

Thank you for both replies. I did not think that it was possible after reading other posts. I was ho......

Discussion Topic  [REOPENED]PDF Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Has anyone figured out how to assign passwords to a PDF without doing it via a zip process?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]multi line edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried different variations making a parameter equal to something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]multi line edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for replying. One of the issues is that I have an attachment. So technically it says you can......

Thanks I tried that code and it put the body all as one line wrapped....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]multi line edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying to create an email via edamqail that displays multiple lines in the body. I have looked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]1 field 3 columns per page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
They do want it to go down, but the problem is that some values will wrap. So it is hard to know how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]1 field 3 columns per page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I got this to work by creating a hold file in front and sorting it the way I need it. But the user w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]1 field 3 columns per page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a request to show a single column report that has a lot of records. The user would like to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] lines under x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
By reading the graphics manual I know this command or others similar to it should work, but it does ......

» Refine Search
» New Search