Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: converting 20071108 to a Date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yep.........
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: converting 20071108 to a Date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Keeps it interesting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF FILE SAVED .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Great Carol...now leave the laptop at home. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Can you e-mail them the Link?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have a report that is runs each day and saved...and then I have a fex that runs in Reportcaster th......

Discussion Topic  RE: SVG Graph image in a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Not sure why your Footing is an include...what is the styling in that?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Font changes when excutes via report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Font changes when excutes via report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I was doing some research and apparently there is a known problem in Your version...with Bursting E......

What Version of WebFocus do you have? Please go to your profile page and put the version in your S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yes we already ran into that. 5,000 for IE...but just playing with it for an hour...with some exis......

Discussion Topic  Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
We are testing out Active Reports to see if we really want it. After seeing Demos for a couple of y......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT file output from ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Denise, If you will do a search on 'Leading Zero's using the Find Function on this forum...you'll f......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT file output from ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I don't know what version you have...but check out this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound PDF Reports - What a pain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Francis...did my trick not work for you? Here's the code for the Page of Page if Tom and Tony want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound PDF Reports - What a pain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I tried to figure out how to use the code the tool produced for 'Page # of Pages' in the compound ......

Wait...did I hear Tony recommending GUI???...

Francis, I have one that I tricked...with a dummy at the end like yours...I did not put NOBREAK...o......

Discussion Topic  RE: &Var for USERID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
There is &USERID... not sure how you want to use it....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a stylesheet, 'embedded'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I would think you would have to but it in Baseapp....

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Table Size? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yea...

» Refine Search
» New Search