Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  When to use .EVAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have looked on the Forum and on the IBI tech site...and all of us here are still not sure exactly ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: bursting compount pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
On the next 3 put ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF NOBREAK...

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF / JPG Quality in a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I can't remember all the details...sure I blocked it out of my mind..but I know getting an image on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Differences Between 7.1.3 and 7.1.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
ADD ENGINE DB2 SET VARCHAR OFF to the server profile...

Discussion Topic  RE: Differences Between 7.1.3 and 7.1.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
We had some issues with 7.1.3 that seem to be resolved in 7.1.5. Mainly with Prompting for variabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Having tables in excel side by side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Having tables in excel side by side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Check out this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display the word "legend" to the right of a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well I'm not a graph expert...and Have used that before and it worked. You can try this before it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display the word "legend" to the right of a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try this. setGroupLabel(0,"Legend");...

Discussion Topic  RE: -**urgent**- ReportCaster, how to use HOLD or PCHOLD to deliver (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
You go in Report caster create a schedule, then at the Task TAB...in the first task you put the Fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -**urgent**- ReportCaster, how to use HOLD or PCHOLD to deliver (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well not sure why your report would die....but here's away of doing it. FILEDEF VPHEW DISK \\webfs......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to get graph into excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
See if this helps you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Version 7.1.4 dynamic selection list for a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I tried it on the Car file and I had values.... Here's the code it generated. TABLE FILE CAR BY COUN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Version 7.1.4 dynamic selection list for a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Leah, If you give me a little more info...I'll try it Here. We are still testing 7.1.4 on old pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on number of 'WHERE ' Statements? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
From the IBI site. There is no limit to the number of WHERE statements in a FOCEXEC. There is a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting the percent of total columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
first you have to creat a percentage like COMPUTE SHRINK/D8.2% = ((OS/SALES ) * 100) Then you can d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Total On Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
LEAH...you solution is good on Sales..but can't get retail up there... Jack, Yours worked great.........

Discussion Topic  Total On Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I turned my complicated report into to a Simple Car Fex...and I need the Total on the Top instead of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Traversing a Multi-select selection list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
So the bottom line is ...you want what ever the person picks in the Multi-select..to print in the He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Caster- delivery issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you just do a compound pdf...with no Filedefs..you can put it in ReportCaster..with the selection......

» Refine Search
» New Search