Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fiscal Year Date Logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
The book is extremely valuable even though it could do with a serious redesign. It would help to em......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Printing over fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Did you actually try the code you suggested? Because of misplaced quote marks the code ON TABLE SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Printing over fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
@P.P Not going to work as you have written it. Sorry....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Good grief. Are people really that picky !! ?? The only way you are going to make this work the way......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to debug the values from Command language in FOCUS for z/os. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
With respect, I think you should get some training on the basic aspects of WebFOCUS. ......

Poll  RE: NFR: PCHOLD FORMAT MSWORD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] For you GUI fans (From the Sunday New York Times) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
30 years of writing code and I'm nowhere near a six figure salary - not even in Canadian (76 cents v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio develped HTML under ie11 HEIGHT being over written (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Laure: I had massive problems - specifically with iframes - developing launch pages with WF 7705, W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Job ùopportunity - Senior developper position in Montreal, canada (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
This posting is so full of grammatical and typographical errors that I would hesitate to apply. It'......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MATCH FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Easiest way to Convert a Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS w/ Teradata Position (New Jersey) (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
You had... so the position is gone already?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading a Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
My question is: Why would you want to add or delete lines from a master file? Since it describes yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm with Waz. You should use the value in &w as the value for the GOTO: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down to different report based on selection of the drill down field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I like Danny's solution much better. "Simple, yet effective" In fact the various drill-down report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Recordlimit for each unique BY fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Recordlimit for each unique BY fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
That's nice Michelle. I didn't know that you could use LIST as a variable name afte using it as a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange behavior with HTML Composer using mouse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Aha !! My instincts were right in this case (for a change). Layne reports it was the IE 11 issue. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Simple Avg and sum totals on same total line? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If I understand your question correctly all you have to do is define a new field equal to the one yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search